Description – External
Break into medical sales at Legacy Medical Sales in the Acute Care market where our customers are Hospitals, IDNs and Surgical Centers.
Why Legacy Medical Sales?
· Lucrative Incentive Driven Earnings Potential
· Proven Training Infrastructure
· Entrepreneurial Work Environment
· Flexible work environment
We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic, and dedicated individual to join our hospital sales team. This team sells exam gloves, durable medical equipment, incontinence products, OR kits, plastics, skin care products, textiles, bathing systems, gauze, packs and gowns, protective apparel, surgical trays, advanced wound care, surgeons’ gloves and other things used in hospitals. Healthcare personnel contacted include but are not limited to directors, OR, Cath lab, ICU, Labor & Delivery, Emergency Department, materials management, & CSuite.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Calling on hospitals within assigned territory to sell products;
- Making sales presentations to multiple decision-makers leading to product and program sales;
- Establishing and nurturing client relationships by developing strong relationships with key decision makers;
- Presenting/selling new products and maintaining existing business
- Team building among peers to ensure a collaboration across the continuum of care
- Leadership skills and ability to “close the deal”
- Preparing bids and price quotes;
- Occasional cold calling with intent to develop new markets
- Bachelor’s degree required
Relevant Work Experience
- 2 – 5 years business to business, outside sales experience required;
- Track record of demonstrable sales growth and quota attainment;
- Ability to present multiple product lines;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Computer proficiency especially in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Due to the nature of an outside sales representative position, the ability to drive a car, travel in that car 90% of each day, and interact with healthcare providers on site is required.