Description – External
Break into medical sales at Legacy Medical Sales in the DME market where our customers are Orthopedic Groups, Pain Management, Pediatrist, Physical Therapy/OT therapist and other relevant segments.
Why Legacy Medical Sales?
· Lucrative Incentive Driven Earnings Potential
· Proven Training Infrastructure
· Entrepreneurial Work Environment
· Flexible work environment
Here is your opportunity to be your own boss as a 1099 Sales representative
We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic, and dedicated individual to join our D.M.E care sales team. At Legacy Medical Sale, people come first—we seek individuals who care about our clients and who can cultivate real, long-standing relationships. We encourage you to apply if you possess an entrepreneurial spirit; have excellent organization and communication skills; and are seeking to be part of a fast-moving industry leader. In return, Legacy Medical Sales provides established territories, industry- leading training, and career advancement opportunities. Legacy Medical Sales also offers a very attractive compensation also offers a very attractive compensation package including uncapped commission, incentives/bonus.
Opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Calling on Orthopedic Surgeons and Pain management groups.
- Selling clinical and operational solutions to all levels of decision makers including owners, senior clinical officers and purchasing managers;
- Selling products that include Cold compression devices Along with PMFE Devices EG Oska;
- Developing a strong knowledge base about Legacy Medical Sales, DME products.
- Developing meaningful relationships with new customers and deepening relationships with existing ones;
- Cold calling and prospecting to develop new business opportunities;
- Presenting new products and initiatives; educating customers on current industry trends and regulations;
- Preparing bids and negotiating contracts
- Taking ownership and leadership of your territory– growing it like your own business
- Bachelor’s degree required
Relevant Work Experience
- 4+ years outside business-to-business sales experience; autonomy and accountability;
- Ability to sell effectively to different levels within a customer organization;
- Proven ability to identify, connect with, and close new business; build consensus
- Complex sales strategy/approach to sell solutions across multiple levels;
- Background in commissioned, tangible product sales;
- Track record of demonstrable sales growth and quota attainment;
- Ability to present multiple product lines;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Stable work history;
- Computer proficiency especially in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Due to the nature of an outside sales representative position, the ability to drive a car, travel in that car 90% of each day, and interact with healthcare providers on site is required