Description – External
Break into medical sales at Legacy Medical Sales in the G.I market where our customers are hospital/ OR’s and central processing and other relevant segments.
Why Legacy Medical Sales?
· Lucrative Incentive Driven Earnings Potential
· Proven Training Infrastructure
· Entrepreneurial Work Environment
· Flexible work environment
Here you have the opportunity to be your own boss as a 1099 sales rep.
We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic, and dedicated individual to join our Gastrointestinal Sales Team. At Legacy Medical Sales, people come first—we seek individuals who care about our clients and who can cultivate real, long-standing relationships. We encourage you to apply if you possess an entrepreneurial spirit; have excellent organization and communication skills; and are seeking to be part of a fast-moving industry leader. In return, Legacy Medical Sales provides established territories, industry- leading training, and career advancement opportunities. Legacy Medical Sales also offers a very attractive compensation also offers a very attractive compensation package including uncapped commission, incentives/bonuses.
Opportunities include but are not limited to:
• Calling on the Gastrointestinal care departs at your assigned hospitals and outpatient facilities and medical equipment providers
• Selling clinical and operational solutions to all levels of decision makers including owners, senior clinical officers, and purchasing managers
• Selling products that include incontinence, skin care, DME, advance wound care, and gloves
• Developing a strong knowledge base about Legacy Medical Sales, a very large product catalog
• Developing meaningful relationships with new customers and deepening relationships with existing ones
• Cold calling and prospecting to develop new business opportunities
• Presenting new products and initiatives; educating customers on current industry trends and regulations
• Preparing bids and negotiating contracts
• Taking ownership and leadership of your territory– growing it like your own business
• Bachelor’s Degree required
Relevant Work Experience
• 4+ years outside business-to-business sales experience; autonomy and accountability
• Ability to sell effectively to different levels within a customer organization
• Proven ability to identify, connect with, and close new business; build consensus
• Complex sales strategy/approach to sell solutions across multiple levels
• Background in commissioned, tangible product sales
• Track record of demonstrable sales growth and quota attainment
• Ability to present multiple product lines
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Stable work history
• Computer proficiency especially in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Due to the nature of an outside sales representative position, the ability to drive a car, travel in that car 90% of each day, and interact with healthcare providers on site is required