Description – External
Break into medical sales at Legacy Medical Sales in the Post-Acute market where our customers are Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Health Agencies, Hospice Agencies, Assisted Living Facilities and other relevant segments.
Why Legacy Medical Sales?
· Lucrative Incentive Driven Earnings Potential
· Proven Training Infrastructure
· Entrepreneurial Work Environment
· Flexible work environment
The opportunity to be your own Boss as a 1099 sales rep.
Legacy Medical Sales LLC. has an immediate opening in our Ambulatory Surgery Center sales team. The team sells sell surgical procedure trays, DME, anesthesia, surgical gloves, infection prevention, endoscopy kits, IV fluid management, drapes and gowns, surgical hand antiseptic, and other disposables. Healthcare personnel contacted include but are not limited to owners, office managers, administrators/directors, clinical staff, and Anesthesiology/MD of outpatient surgery centers, pain clinics and endoscopy labs.
Opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Calling on ambulatory surgery centers within assigned territory;
- Making sales presentations to multiple decision-makers;
- Establishing and nurturing client relationships;
- Developing strong relationships with key decision makers;
- Maintaining existing business and presenting new products;
- Preparing bids and price quotes;
- Regular cold calling
- Bachelor’s degree required
Relevant Work Experience
- Minimum 5 years outside sales or Account monument
- Ability to sell effectively to different levels within a customer organization;
- Proven ability to identify, connect with, and close new business; build consensus
- Complex sales strategy/approach to sell solutions across multiple levels;
- Background in commissioned, tangible product sales;
- Track record of demonstrable sales growth and quota attainment;
- Ability to present multiple product lines;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Stable work history;
- Computer proficiency especially in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Due to the nature of an outside sales representative position, the ability to drive a car, travel in that car 90% of each day, and interact with healthcare providers on site is required