Description – External
Break into medical sales at Legacy Medical Sales in the Medical Supply market where our customers are skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies, hospice agencies, hospitals, physician’s offices, dental, out-patient facilities, urgent care, specialty care facilities and other relevant segments.
Why Legacy Medical Sales?
· Lucrative Incentive Driven Earnings Potential
· Proven Training Infrastructure
· Entrepreneurial Work Environment
· Flexible work environment as a 1099 Sales Representative.
We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic, and dedicated individual to join our Medical Supply Sales team. At Legacy Medical Sales, people come first—we seek individuals who care about our clients and who can cultivate real, long-standing relationships. We encourage you to apply if you possess an entrepreneurial spirit; have excellent organization and communication skills; and are seeking to be part of a fast-moving industry leader. In return, Legacy Medical Sales provides established territories, industry-leading training, and career advancement opportunities. Legacy Medical Sales also offers a very attractive compensation package including uncapped commission, incentives/bonuses.
Opportunities include but are not limited to:
• Calling on the Medical Supply Sales market including long-term care facilities, home health agencies, hospice agencies, and medical equipment providers
• Selling clinical and operational solutions to all levels of decision-makers including owners, senior clinical officers, and purchasing managers
• Selling products that include incontinence, skincare, DME, advance wound care, and gloves
• Developing a strong knowledge base about Legacy Medical Sales, a very large product catalog
• Developing meaningful relationships with new customers and deepening relationships with existing ones
• Cold calling and prospecting to develop new business opportunities
• Presenting new products and initiatives; educating customers on current industry trends and regulations
• Preparing bids and negotiating contracts
• Taking ownership and leadership of your territory– growing it like your own business
• Bachelor’s degree required
Relevant Work Experience
• 2-5 years outside business-to-business sales experience; autonomy and accountability;
• Ability to sell effectively to different levels within a customer organization;
• Proven ability to identify, connect with, and close new business; build consensus
• Complex sales strategy approach to sell solutions across multiple levels;
• Background in commissioned, tangible product sales;
• Track record of demonstrable sales growth and quota attainment;
• Ability to present multiple product lines;
• Excellent communication and organizational skills;
• Stable work history;
• Computer proficiency especially in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Due to the nature of an outside sales representative position, the ability to drive a car, travel in that car 90% of each day, and interact with healthcare providers on-site is required